Make CT a reg with all the ranks.

Emilpall27

name emil

Rp name ct bravo

suggestion:

I think that to control the mingey ct's that the CT reg will need a command structere like all of the other regiments. some player like myself want to just play ct and i think that we should have the option to do so. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1410970875&searchtext=101st+clone 

this is a content pack that might work. i don't know if it will but yeah

give ct some love. if this idea goes trough i can help with ideas for the lt+ equipment and stuff

Edited by Emilpall27

The point of being a CT is that you must grow and join a battalion so you can enjoy the full experience of playing SWRP. Make more friends and be included in different types of interactions and works. For example being on deployments, having a battalion with rich lore that you can make stuff with and all other sorts of things. Being a CT becomes stale and boring and people who stay on CT are people who do not want to invest in a battalion, maybe because of other aspects on the server or the work they do on the server. Many factors. But the point is, as a normal player you shouldn't stay as a CT, it's not worth it, buddy
Consider my words 
<3

• Management
Management

We got rid of battalions recently. Not the time to start trying to add some. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk