CWRP - Nar's Staff Application

Kuno

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Nar's Staff Application

RP Name: TR 501st  HWS SGT Nar 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:201982344

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: Eastern 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Because I feel like I can help out with the server. Give new server suggestions.  I can help people alot and be a GM. Because I always wanted to help people and help out the community. I want to tryout on being staff just like trying something new. I think me being Staff that I could actually feel like I accomplished something in life.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I live in a small town in PA. I have disability and have ADHD. Im mainly on everyday.

Do you have any previous staff experience?Yes 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   127 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no 

+1 I believe in you Kuno or Nar to do great work in the future in Synergy. DONT LET ME DOWN. :)

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 can’t hurt to have more people to help 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 Cool dude

• 2 weeks later...