CWRP Snoops Ban Appeal

Snoop

RP Name/Steam Name: Snoop
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177007164
Date of Ban: like 3 months ago
Length of Ban: perm ban
Offense: everything pretty much because I got salty about something and acted immature
Banned By: IDK
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Because honestly I miss this server was really fun spent literally a year on it so I would love to come back and actually get back into rping on this server I got nothing else to do with my life so im hoping yall will let me come back and have some fun and I miss some friends in there
Evidence to support your claims: None

You need to change the name 

I'll vote once I have seen more view opinion 

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Whitelist Abuse,NITRP | BB: Blur | appeal @ synergyroleplay.com |
RDM, NITRP. Appeal @ Synergyrolepaly.com
FailRP, Minge, Staff Disrespect, Disrespect, Insubordination, RDMx2, Metagaming, 4 Arrests, ER

Those are all the bans you've recieved, not including the perma. 

Banned
1 hour ago, Carvis said:

Whitelist Abuse,NITRP | BB: Blur | appeal @ synergyroleplay.com |
RDM, NITRP. Appeal @ Synergyrolepaly.com
FailRP, Minge, Staff Disrespect, Disrespect, Insubordination, RDMx2, Metagaming, 4 Arrests, ER

Those are all the bans you've recieved, not including the perma. 

YIKES -1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Let’s focus on a new future not the past I understand I did bad then but I have thought about I was a total dick and I’m extremely sorry and I wanna show y’all that changed but I can’t if I don’t get the chance so please rethink and this is my new account I lost my Snoop Dogg won’t let me sign on my phone only on computer

Edited by Snoop
Head Admin

lol -1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

15 minutes ago, JAOCBEIFJDNWFIN said:

How y’all gonna be like that you can’t give someone the Chance to Change if you never even give them the chance

Pretty sure this is snoop because the only post you have talked on are his ban appeals. So if it is Snoop stop using alts to comment on your own post.  :)

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

11 hours ago, JAOCBEIFJDNWFIN said:

Let’s focus on a new future not the past I understand I did bad then but I have thought about I was a total dick and I’m extremely sorry and I wanna show y’all that changed but I can’t if I don’t get the chance so please rethink and this is my new account I lost my Snoop Dogg won’t let me sign on my phone only on computer

Nice job sniffing out your alt lol then acting like its not you 

18 minutes ago, Clutch said:

Pretty sure this is snoop because the only post you have talked on are his ban appeals. So if it is Snoop stop using alts to comment on your own post.  :)

it is check the quote above xd

12 hours ago, JAOCBEIFJDNWFIN said:

Hmmmm, I want you to truthfully tell us this isn't you on a different account becuase this account seems to just reply to your ban appeals

Just for this reason alone, im going to -1

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

• Retired Founder

Hi,

You literally posted on your own ban appeal with an ALT account, that you used back in October to post on your own appeal originally, and you even did me the favor of signing your first post with your name Snoop.

Denied due to use of ALT accounts during a ban & appeal.

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

z5dGuiK.gif