Improve the Republic Sniper

Arta

Name: 104TH SUPL MAJ Mortar
Suggestion:  Buff the Republic Sniper by changing either the Damage from 175 -> 200 and RPM from 60 ->80.
                                                                                Or alternatively Damage from 175 -> 225 OR RPM from 60 -> 90
This would make the republic sniper more viable in battle while still keeping its average stats below any permaweapon sniper.

I have been SUP since my first day on the server and so, have a lot of experience with the Republic Sniper. I always have thought that it fired way too slowly and didn't do enough damage and simply had no actual use in combat beyond using it as a scope.

Implementation: I am not a good coder by any means but I believe this is a simple change by simply changing the stats of the  weapon.

• Agree 1

+1 it’s a dog shit gun 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

I'm glad you put this up Arta. I hope we get somewhere with it!

• Agree 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Have to agree, generally performance makes it trash compared to any vendor bought ones.

I would say have it still low damage, shoot fast but have lots of ammo, like light sniper compared to the heavy snipers in the vendor like the LD-1

+1 but also increase the ammo, its got like 8 atm, maybe like 14 or 16 to make up for the lower damage.

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

1 hour ago, Gadget said:

Have to agree, generally performance makes it trash compared to any vendor bought ones.

I would say have it still low damage, shoot fast but have lots of ammo, like light sniper compared to the heavy snipers in the vendor like the LD-1

+1 but also increase the ammo, its got like 8 atm, maybe like 14 or 16 to make up for the lower damage.

Yeah, Imo it would be good to increase RPM and clip size as those 2 go hand to hand in usefulness

unknown.png