my half brother

Bolt

so my half brother gets out of prison in 2 days and he's gonna live with me, my parents, and my grandma for a few months, anyone got advice on how to handle it since he's been in prison for 6 years and he's in his late 30s and stuff, cool thanks

i'll take meme responses ONLY IF THEY'RE FUNNY, I DON'T WANT YOUR TRASH JOKES IN HERE, I WANT FUNNY STUFF IF YOU WANNA COME IN HERE AND BE A REAL FUNNY GUY

bolt

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

introduce yourself and get to know him :) 

i already know him

don't like him that much because of stuff he's done in the past, threats to my grandma and taking advantage of her for free cash and stuff

bolt

1 minute ago, Fizzik said:

Any chance you think you could forgive him if he is? 

yes, me and my dad are fine with him as long as he's guilty for his actions and upset and has a new mindset on the world and if he wants to actually do something with his life, my mom is kind of that way but she's bit more sympathetic, and my grandma is probably gonna get forced by him to give him stuff like money for free and stuff.

bolt

4 hours ago, Bolt said:

yes, me and my dad are fine with him as long as he's guilty for his actions and upset and has a new mindset on the world and if he wants to actually do something with his life, my mom is kind of that way but she's bit more sympathetic, and my grandma is probably gonna get forced by him to give him stuff like money for free and stuff.

I'd wait and see before jumping to any conclusions. Your opinion on him might be effected by how young you were at the time and it'd carried over for years. See how you like him after all these years. Do you hold anything against him being a half brother? 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

3 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

I'd wait and see before jumping to any conclusions. Your opinion on him might be effected by how young you were at the time and it'd carried over for years. See how you like him after all these years. Do you hold anything against him being a half brother? 

before and during his prison stay, he tried to always get free stuff from my grandma and he'd threaten her a lot to get it, idk if that's holding anything against him but idk.

bolt

1 hour ago, Bolt said:

before and during his prison stay, he tried to always get free stuff from my grandma and he'd threaten her a lot to get it, idk if that's holding anything against him but idk.

I mean do you like him less for being a half brother?

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.