Scribbles - The Dark Nerd

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: The Dark Nerd

Summary of the story: An Unknown  presence inside the base had suddenly gotten a gift of 4 decapitated clone heads and the clones were spooked. Another presence had slid into base and cut the main power to the lights causing a total blackout, with a mysterious figure going around, no one knew who it was. So the republic went to investigate, once they investigated it turns out this individual was merely just a teenager who had an IQ of 300, and wanted to take revenge on the republic  for arresting his mom. 

What was the result of the event?: They Arrested the Dark Nerd got captured and arrested for multiple attacks on a republic base and then got beat up by SOBDE

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Passive and Shootemup

GM Leadership

10/10 The end saved it. 

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

9/10

Was entertaining having to fight the beasts in base and i got to fly for a bit so i am happy.

Edited by Willyworm1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Just now, The Solar said:

Time factor that crushes my opinion

Reminder, try to rate it based on the event itself and not based on the actions of other players. Time wasn't something i could do as the situation that involved the time being extended was out of the game masters control. 

• Winner 1

9/10
The event was nice, had alot of different aspects for different types of people, i enjoyed the Interrogation.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

9/10

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

7 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Reminder, try to rate it based on the event itself and not based on the actions of other players.

No I totally understand, I am just being a critic here and trying to point out flaws yes the event has a story that needs to be explained. a lot of the time a long event can be too long. All of your past events I have participated in have been good in story and content why making us go back and for and defend the base. We all need some Critique every now and then. But thank you for hosting events constantly.

• Friendly 1