Dark's Staff Application

Dark

What is your in-game name? TR RANCOR ARC SGT1 Dark

What is your SteamID32?: STEAM_0:1:38367107

About how long have you been with Synergy as a community member? (2 weeks minimum): I have been a member of SynergyRP since launch which i believe it was 2 months ago.

What timezone are you in?
Central Time Zone.

How often do you play? What time(s) do you normally play?: I usually play from 12 in the afternoon to 12 at midnight if i have the time so a rough estimate would be 6 – 8 hours a day.

How old are you? : I am 18 years of age.

Have you ever received any form of punishment on any Synergy DarkRP servers? (This includes jails, bans, warns, kicks, etc.): I have not recieved any punishment from the Synergy staff team.

Are you familiarized with the MOTD and general rules of SynergyRP? If so, about how strong is your understanding of these rules?: I fully understand the rules of SynergyRP and its meaning to uphold the rules.

Are you good with people? How are your conversational skills?: i am very comfortable to speak to a group of people but when something serious comes by i take the situation as such.

Some common admin-related or general acronyms are RDM, RDA, NLR, LTAP, OOC, VDM, DDoS. Define what these acronyms stand for and what they mean.: RDM- Random Death Match, RDA- Random Arrest, NLR – New Life Rule, LATP – leaving to Avoid Punishment,
OOC – Out of Character, VDM – Vehicle Deathmatch, DDoS – Distributed Denial of Service

What makes you play on SynergyRP over any other server?: Synergy creates a very friendly enviroment with its players and the staff when i join the server it feels like learning and seeing something new everyday just for roleplaying and the endless possibilites the events bring.

What is your motivation to become a Synergy staff member? Why do you want to be a Synergy staff member?: I was a CO-Founder of a very dead community years ago trying to create a safe haven for the players to come and enjoy roleplay and when the server launched on synergy i felt the care the staff and the owner did for his players and i want to be apart of the feeling and giving the players the experience they desire and one to never forget.

What do you hope to accomplish in the long run as a Synergy staff member?: As a staff member i would strive to enforce the serious rp that the server strives for and to give the players the feeling of not fearing me as a staff member but as a staff member they can come to for any problem they have to me so i can better their experience.

What makes you unique or better than any other applicant? What do you have to offer the Synergy community? Why do you think you deserve to be a Synergy staff member?: I have been playing Garry’s mod for 4 close to 5 years since i made my steam account, i know how to handle myself as a staff member and as a player, i know how to change perspective from myself to the player who has been hurt and or bothered from the situation that now how it can benifit me but the players as a whole, i am fast reacting and not one to judge ones beliefs or standing, me as a person i am not a fast thinker i sit and go over the information i am given and judge the call from what i have heard.

What do you think it means to be a Synergy staff member?: A staff member not only enforces rules but they are players who strive to give players the pleasure and experience all SWRP fans want, it is a staff members job to help the players no matter the issue and always stand for what is right and wrong for the community as a whole and should never put themselves before the players staff support the players never control the players.

How do you think you can benefit the community?: I cannot stop everyone who comes on the server to not break rules but i can however use my knowledge i do have to give the players a safe haven when they are on our server, i will strive not to better myself but better those around me and teach them what it means to be a Synergy staff member and as a player.

Do you have any prior experience being an admin or staff member?: As i have said i was a CO-Founder of a community named ICGS and which was shut down, i was a super admin on a server call Last Bastion CWRP, i was a director of Gmod servers on a network called Lyhme but resigned as IRL did afftect my time then.

Additional Information (Optional): i believe we can see this community strive for what it was founded on and i believe i can help uphold that belief of the community being risen from the players and give them a say in the community.

Edited by Dark
fixing rank
  • Agree 1

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO STAFF!

A member of the staff team with be with you shortly to train you on your new found abilities. 

Please continue to have fun with Synergy, and do not abuse your powers.

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!