Reaper RE STaff APP

Reaper

RP Name: 21stGM SGT Reaper

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:63083320

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:  Because i was going to be homeless for about ohh 8 months so i was gonna end up being inactive and removed so i decided to resign from the staff team before that happened and now that im back i wish to reapply

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team?: Because. i miss being to do encounters and other events as that. i will be going down the game master road as i did before and i wish to be able to do a decent ammount of events for the staff team and the jedi and all the battlion. i wish to return to the staff team  cuse i miss being staff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Reaper
Banned

+1 Good lad, im sure you'll do great

Congrats! @Reaper

You have been Accepted for Interview!

You have until 1/25/20 To contact Either Myself or Another Head Admin, Failure to do so will result in your application being Denied!

// Locked
// Moved to Pending.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Congrats! @Reaper

You have been Accepted To the staff team!

// Locked
// Moved to Pending.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was