Leche's Mysterious Rock

Leche

Name: Leche

Who helped (If applicable): Jagger Coil Tedda

Event Name: Mysterious Metal

Summary of the story: Some information has been given that there are separatist on a discreet moon. 212th and 41st were deployed to scout and receive any intel possible 

What was the result of the event?: Troops rushed in and in turn did not get all of the intel possible due to the issued destruction of some of the vital info. They got some intel from the scientist saying that the metal is doonium and highly experimental. They vouched to blow up the moon and get rid of all progress the separatists had.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:  RP/shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Good event for the most part. Not everything goes to plan sometimes. The 41st had fun. Although the Droids HP could have been lowered because it kind of got out of hand with some of the clones trying to access the bottom level via the elevator. Player issues were present more than anything but overall a great event and enjoyable.

8/10

• Friendly 1

7/10

Had some good ideas but the overall execution could have been a bit better. Overall the event was rather enjoyable, and I apologize for 41st deciding to just run and do whatever

Edited by Egg

Overall 4/10 Event, As someone who's done events for a very long time Ill give honest real feedback from 41st POV. One thing is to layout good detail on what we're going to be doing you did layout our objectives via voice and on the wall but doing those things didn't go to plan. I would recommend having Several different outposts around map that we would have to investigate to find out which one is the correct one. After the difficulty of having to turn off the fuel pump instead of destroying during that time we sat around for probably 5 minutes wondering what to do because you did not want us blowing it up. (If we destroy it just let it be destroyed, players mistake/choice). Next for assaulting the outpost I would recommend having all props be correctly set up by having props lined up, materialized, fading door set correctly, props frozen. Having something for us to do before making our way down into the outpost via take down rayshield defend the exterior until power comes back are all sorts of things that could've been done to have us do something in the moment.  

Droids health and placement should be extra crucial especially that they were set at 1000HP Not sure profiecency but I think Very Good/Perfect. I would recommend within the close quaters combat of the interior of the base is to have less droids spread em out more and have them maybe range in more health/profiency.  Like for instance around close quaters maybe average aim but higher health or vice versa. I dont know once you start to get hang of things of knowing what to do in certain situations youll be able to understand. 

The main thing I like to think is "Hmmm what would I do?" Thing what the player would do or have to go through to get past something.

I think you had a good idea in mind but I think that the execution could've  been done a lot better, but it is your first deployment.

So Key changes I would personally make,
1. More things to investigate.
2. Hide objectives/More difficult to figure out.(Intel)
3.Don't Preplace a crazy amount of droids spread them out and place them in actual strategic corners people would have to cautionly push.
4. Make sure all your props/placements are 100% functions and correct. Including prop material.
5.Think from player POV.

Edited by Unkindled
39 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

Overall 4/10 Event, As someone who's done events for a very long time Ill give honest real feedback from 41st POV. One thing is to layout good detail on what we're going to be doing you did layout our objectives via voice and on the wall but doing those things didn't go to plan. I would recommend having Several different outposts around map that we would have to investigate to find out which one is the correct one. After the difficulty of having to turn off the fuel pump instead of destroying during that time we sat around for probably 5 minutes wondering what to do because you did not want us blowing it up. (If we destroy it just let it be destroyed, players mistake/choice). Next for assaulting the outpost I would recommend having all props be correctly set up by having props lined up, materialized, fading door set correctly, props frozen. Having something for us to do before making our way down into the outpost via take down rayshield defend the exterior until power comes back are all sorts of things that could've been done to have us do something in the moment.  

Droids health and placement should be extra crucial especially that they were set at 1000HP Not sure profiecency but I think Very Good/Perfect. I would recommend within the close quaters combat of the interior of the base is to have less droids spread em out more and have them maybe range in more health/profiency.  Like for instance around close quaters maybe average aim but higher health or vice versa. I dont know once you start to get hang of things of knowing what to do in certain situations youll be able to understand. 

The main thing I like to think is "Hmmm what would I do?" Thing what the player would do or have to go through to get past something.

I think you had a good idea in mind but I think that the execution could've  been done a lot better, but it is your first deployment.

So Key changes I would personally make,
1. More things to investigate.
2. Hide objectives/More difficult to figure out.(Intel)
3.Don't Preplace a crazy amount of droids spread them out and place them in actual strategic corners people would have to cautionly push.
4. Make sure all your props/placements are 100% functions and correct. Including prop material.
5.Think from player POV.

I actually appreciate the feedback. Due to a whole lot of factors i didnt get the event to go exactly as planned. And to address some of your key points, there was hidden intel that was found just 212th found the 2 vital intel spots that were hidden and the droids were in rooms but came sentient enough to move into the hall and next to the elevator which was a yikes for you guys (the b1 were at 700 and good). Finally Luminara was begging to give the briefing which i allowed and that caused some communication problems. Again, thankyou for your feedback it helps a lot

• Friendly 1