Spaghetti

Name: Spaghetti

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:199307867

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

I think they are pretty good

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes I understand

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

I have started a series based of the episode of the clone wars where Cad Bane is hired by Darth Sidious to steal a holocron that contains a list of babies with high midichlorian counts so he can then steal those babies and turn them into Sith assassins. I have already gotten the holocron so now I want to do a deployment where I would deploy 104th, 21st and 501st to Mustafar in order to stop the emperor from turning the babies that were stolen into Sith assasins. there would be a negotiation scenario for the 104th to try and get the babies back without being hostile but if they are unable to do so there will be a full assault on the base from all 3 battalions.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/18699-spaghetti-gambling-is-bad/?tab=comments#comment-200370

Edited by Spaghetti

+1 From what I've seen personally from you as a GH, you have potential to grow and show good work and sense when it comes to creating events.

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

+1 

Your work as a GH, has improved a lot, even from when I ended up being called out of reserves. Not a lot of people have the Initiative that you clearly do, nor the ability to add a creative twist within common tropes. As someone who barely passed the test to become a GM, on my first Server, just before it was Shut down, my experience with being a GM is limited, although I think it's easy to say that Gmod is often limiting in regards to Creativity. Often people are weary of adding Story to events, not wanting to make a interactive movie, or have Bats that can't be in the thick of it feel like they're not included because they're missing key parts of the story. Often it's difficult for people to find that blend of Shoot em up, and Story, opting to go for more of one, or the other, to the point it being in the AAR format, however you've already made great progress to finding that blend, and it's a Journey I look forward to witnessing first hand. 

Not every Event can hit the Mark, and thinking they can, is only setting yourself up to be disapointing. However, your Events tend to hit closer to the Mark than some for me. I look forward to seeing more from you, and I expect to experience them from a GM, rather than a GH. Your dedication to your work in events, are clear, and noticed by myself, and a lot of other people. Thank you, and, I wish you the best of luck in your Application, you'll make a great GM, and I have the feeling it'll be sooner than later.