Chaseman Reapp

Ippo

RP Name:TR 2ndACS CSM Chaseman

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:156006233

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone:CST

What was your previous staff rank?:A

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):NO

Why did you leave the staff, team?:I got mad on the sever that I got removed form Padawan and am blacklisted for youngling tryouts for 1 month I was just mad at the sever I tho I was done with it but the I calmed down I say to my self what was I doing I like being a staff and I brock the roe and I got frustrated at the game because I was donging what. I should have just taken a step back form my computer and in stead of just leave it .

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: to help the sever out and make it to the best Star Wars RP sever there ever was and I made a mistake and should not hav resisted if y’all think I don’t belong ok but if you have seen all they work I have done I do my work 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:yes

sorry for the more work y’all have to do

i understand if y’all don’t think I am fit for it because I did that and I would accept that and work to earn your respect again

Edited by Cracked
  • Director
Director

-1 Just left the staff team and if u got mad because of that and u just resigned and now u wanna apply again i belive you are not matture enough as a staff

-1 You literrally posted your resignation 3 hours before you posted this and your reason was "Stupid Fucking Shit"
this really doesnt give the best impression of you to be staff again it isnt very mature of you to from one bad thing resign from staff in a fit of rage especially for the reason you posted a staff member needs to be calm not hot headed

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

-1 Sorry m8, 3 hours since between resignation and application really doesn't give me an impression you have truly reflected on your actions. Yes you thought to your self after 3 hours you shouldn't of resigned, but you haven't addressed how you are going to handle your anger the next time. It leaves the possibility that at the next inconvenience you have, in which triggers an outburst, you have the possibility of resigning immediately from staff again. I don't know how well you did on staff or how poorly you did on staff, but I truly believe that first you need to address what caused you to resign in the first place, lack of restricting yourself whilst in a fit of rage.

Edited by Duck

-1 When you make a decision it has its consequences, I'd suggest you void the staff app now and let things cool down. If it helps take a step back from the server and relax and enjoy life for what it is, because time will fly and then responsibilities hit so I wouldn't worry about staffing at your age. 

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1

Alright,  People gonna disagree with me and call me bias because Chaseman is a 212th.   Chaseman is young and got into a very bullshit situation that even I would have a argument over with.  I will not bring this up further here.   

He's a good kid and does good work.   He's a great TR and got TR of the week his first week as new admin.     He works with a lot of the gamemasters quite often.     Say what you want.    When people have talked about "he's too young",  realize we had staff younger than him get waived and actually do good work. 

• Friendly 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.