CWRP - Stevenson Staff Application

Stevenson

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Stevenson Staff Application

RP Name: ST SSG Stevenson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221616670

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator because I have knowledge and skills as being a staff member form other servers. I would like to be a administrator because I've been on the server for a decent amount of time now and felt like it is time for me to go deeper into the server to become a better person and help everyone that requires assistance. One of my goals is to be a Game Master and a Game Helper to help out with events or if no other game masters are on I can host an event for the fun of it to let everyone have a good time. I would also like to be an administrator because I've been in shock now for a long time and most of what shock does is enforce the server rules such as RDM and so on. I'm very active on both the server and the forums to rate and just like to look around on the forums. My final reason to wish to be staff is so that I can help everyone with their needs and what everyone needs help with and can try my best to support them or help them with anything they need help with.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is John and I love to watch and play star wars game, but most of all I like to play on this server. Synergy Roleplay was my first star wars game that I have ever joined and since I joined I really have been blocking out all of the other games to play on this server. I have a lot of experience with RPing. I use to be a Lead Administrator on a other community in Five M and from there decided to quit my career  of five m and come over to gmod for more exciting activities on gmod by joining Star Wars Role Play. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  Currently 79

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

• Management
Management

+1

Decent looking app. Seems like you want to do good.

Good luck!

(Also Happy early Birthday)

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Director
Director

+1 Good luck

• Friendly 1