CWRP- Ping's 104th Scuba Regiment Suggestion

Ping

Banned

JUST DENY IT ALREADY!! I GET IT, I HAD NO IDEA I HAD TO ASK HC AND IT WAS A STUPID IDEA AS WELL FOR ME TO ASK ABOUT SCUBA!

Edited by Ping

-1 a couple reasons 

1. The regiment literally has no use on the server besides from deployments nor is there a reason to add it.

2. Did you discuss this 104th high does anyone besdies you in the 104th desire this. I entirely agree 104th needs something other then tanks, negotiations, and pilots, but this will not end well as a regiment.

3. Appointing yourself as the lead is ah well weird if the HC of 104th desire you to be the lead that's fine, but it would he up to them and the directors (trad and I) how its implemented and there only one place on the map that's it would be useful. The small little lake outside of the base and by the waterfall. 

4. "Description: I do understand that you all might think that Scuba is a useless, but due to my predicament I feel as if doing this and maybe giving me lead, makes me feel less useless than I already am"

umm dude if you need to talk I'm open ears but just playing on the server is useful. Scuba is useless but you are not. If you are having trouble with self esteem and finding a use on the server just play not everyone needs a "use". I believe this being added is not just a bad idea but it will hurt your self esteem even more so.

• Agree 1

yeah it’s gonna be a -1 from me 

1. didn’t talk about getting approval from 104th HC

2. Pretty sure there are two bodies of water on the map, both of which are fairly shallow and wouldn’t need scuba gear

3. (I DIDNT CHECK SO IM SORRY IF IM WRONG) But the model string you provided says “LS” which usually refers to lightning squad which makes me believe you requested a 91st model (again, could be wrong, not 100% sure) 

4. It would turn into a dead regiment since underwater combat NEVER happens

1. You want this added and to be lead of it/ thats fine but nothing should be added soley for 1 person to be in charge of it or to be fond of.
2. No HC Approval.
3. It would need to be models that are paid for out of the servers budget.
4. Literally no use.
5. Just look at my 2nd reason.

for these reason Im out -1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was