Unkindleds Staff Reapplication!

Unkindled

RP Name: 41st EC ARC Captain Unkindled

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:218493380

VIP: Yes

TimeZone: US EAST

Previous Ranks: Head Adminstrator and Adminstator.

Currently Staff on the server?: Nope

Why did I leave staff team: (HA) I left the staff team initially the first time because of me starting to become extremely bored of GMOD and really burnt myself out also alongside this my computer stopped working and I was going through some personal issues. I had no time to really be focusing on a Gmod server more than my own personal health. (A) I then rejoined staff for something like 3 or so weeks and unexpectingly became Hunter for BadBatch there are things I wanted to focus on getting done in the squad and made that my main priority. I just did not want to get overworked on me coming back to the server not that long ago.

Why do I want to rejoin the staff team: 

I want to rejoin the staff team so I can do things part of the GameMaster program. I really like building and have many ideas going through my head that I want to do for the server. When I was a gamemaster I would spend literal hours building and preping my idea for the players I always made sure I had a few things in mind if things got out of hand incase the event wasn't going accordingly and had overall good events. I became a GMO as VA previously when I was staff and continued doing this job until I was HA. I'm pretty sure I was an admin most of my time on the server from when I first applied for staff so I know how to handle most situations within my limits of the rank I am and I know most things on what to watch out for.

You will be tested on your knowledge of the server and it's rules: Yes

Congratulations you were accepted to the Staff Team
Welcome!

Good Luck on your journey

// Locked

// Moved to accepted

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead