Venator VS Providence ?

Qal

If you would like a suggestion to be implemented into the server, you MUST follow this template! Any suggestions that do not follow this template will be denied instantly.

If you are submitting a suggestion that relates to a specific Battalion you must get the approval of said Battalion. Failure to do so will result in an automatic denial. A list of Battalions that require approval and the ranking that may give it is in the Rules & Regulations topic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Qal

RP Rank: Honorary Regimental / Captain

Suggestion: Add a New Event Map to the Event Server. This is Venator Star Destroyer VS Providence Can Board the Enemy Ship or they could board us. Possible Starship dogfighting.

Implementation: Add the Addon. It adds Props. 

Lore: Venator vs Providence , 

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=804649089
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Qal

+1 i already suggested this back in march and Joah denied it

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13465-event-server-map/

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1 As much as I've played in the past there was actually, lord have mercy a Clone Wars TDM server.  I played on it the day it opened, to about 60 or so players.   I must say I've never lagged so much as I ever have on Gmod.  I know this map is not very optimized for high player counts and the inside of the ships are a bit lack luster.  

I think if this is to be added it should only be used for single or double battalion events.  Nothing more, and that's why I'm also -1ing, it shouldn't have to be used for only a few battalions. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Suggestion denied

Has missing textures

The CIS ship is poorly designed and has a lot of big empty rooms.

Some of the map functions seem to not work properly.

The Venator is poorly lit and has a ton of dark areas

Overall this feels like a very incomplete map