Shaw - Scientists Holocron Research

SR_Shaw

Name: Shaw

Who helped (If applicable): Clorox, Undead, Taz, Bemis

Event Name: Scientists Holocron Reearch

Summary of the story: 2 Scientist found 3 old Jedi holocrons in a broken down jedi vault and took them to Anaxes to study they hired a Mando Merc clan to protect them with orders to stay non-hostile as possible while maintaining a defensive post, Then the Republic began to turn hostile towards the mercs which in turn gave them full permission to engage the hostile forces, the scientists escaped with 2 holocrons out of the 3 with the 3rd one taken by Mereel Skirata.

What was the result of the event?: Bad

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Passive or was meant to....

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

• Agree 1

0/10 idk what the heck happened. No communication and the event story didnt really add up. 

I love this GM just the story wasn't really there sorry. 

BTW the fact that the event was blamed on  SOBDE for being bad is dumb and false they did the RP they were supposed to 

Edited by AriZona

4/10 

The event started off with talks, where mando's were constantly threatening republic personel, and claiming the village as their own private land.

They sent in a frigate and had a sniper, killed multiple shock then claimed to be friendly after we rushed their base. 

overall it was a good idea however, it was executed poorly.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1/10 The event was pretty plain and made no sense, and the planet anaxes is republic property, idk what you expected, then at DB you decicded to blame people for your poor performance on the event which is pretty petty in my opinion and this event was poorly put together and you should've procrastinated if something was going south

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Felix said:

1/10 The event was pretty plain and made no sense, and the planet anaxes is republic property, idk what you expected, then at DB you decicded to blame people for your poor performance on the event which is pretty petty in my opinion and this event was poorly put together and you should've procrastinated if something was going south

Ever wondered why it made no sense? Maybe cause certain individuals ruined it from the start and at that point there was no salvaging it... there is alot of reasons I can give you as to why it made no sense but that would just increase the amount of hate people show towards this..

Edited by SR_Shaw

In my opinion, A good event allows the players and participants to shape the outcome and how they approach each scenario, this mainly applies to events. I loved the concept but the execution was quite poor. A lot of the base was left with nothing to do.

5/10

I was confused because we were told they were hostile and so DU engaged, I understand your frustration but you did not handle this correctly. Player choice is a thing and you as a GM have to learn to adapt to a situation, have your EJ work back towards RP its not difficult and the basic public call outs with "I wont name names but.." Is frankly childish. I appreciate your time to make an event for the playerbase which is why I gave you a 5 because you gave us something to do but your attitude lessened my vote by a lot.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

56 minutes ago, SR_Shaw said:

What was the result of the event?: Bad

1. This isnt how this is filled out, this is meant to be a summary of the event not just bad. 

2. As a game masters we need to be able to get out of certian situations and need to be ready for the worst to happen

3. Bad things happen and you just have to try your best to make the best of everything and not get angry at the playerbase

5/10 event did not make sense tbh overall execution wasn't that great but not terrible  

• Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic