Hi im Dennis

Hi im Dennis i have been playing here for one year and i figured i should make one of these. So yea im Dennis, im 19 and 7 feet tall ask anyone who knows me its a true fact. I am going to college for computer engineering and i currently work at target as a manager. It may not be good work but i'll take the 17.50 an hour tbh. I've played here for one year and done a lot i've been a BCMD twice, was a Base Ops Commander for a few months. I did the staff thing and was HA for a few months overall it's been a fun time. I have some good time and some bad times but overall more  good than bad. People may think i'm toxic im really not i just care about this community a lot and care about what i do and to what happens to this community. SO overall ill be around here and there doing things say hi to me and come and talk i'm a nice guy i only bite on the weekends. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Toxic. 

Took you long enough lol 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

7 hours ago, Dennis said:

People may think i'm toxic im really not i just care about this community a lot and care about what i do and to what happens to this community.

I said the same thing and got removed from forum mod after I told somebody to go hang their nuts from a rail.

• Funny 2

9 hours ago, Dennis said:

Hi im Dennis i have been playing here for one year and i figured i should make one of these. So yea im Dennis, im 19 and 7 feet tall ask anyone who knows me its a true fact. I am going to college for computer engineering and i currently work at target as a manager. It may not be good work but i'll take the 17.50 an hour tbh. I've played here for one year and done a lot i've been a BCMD twice, was a Base Ops Commander for a few months. I did the staff thing and was HA for a few months overall it's been a fun time. I have some good time and some bad times but overall more  good than bad. People may think i'm toxic im really not i just care about this community a lot and care about what i do and to what happens to this community. SO overall ill be around here and there doing things say hi to me and come and talk i'm a nice guy i only bite on the weekends. 

This is a character from a nightmare fanfic

• Funny 1