CWRP - Kell's Staff application

Kell

RP Name: Kell

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156030222

VIP (Y/N): No (will be buying VIP within the week)

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): On my free time from work, I don't have much to occupy myself with. Having a set hobby is always nice, and since I have a few i'm currently getting bored of I feel as if helping maintain a server would keep me happy & motivated. I used to be head admin on two servers and director on my friend's for a short time. Also, I enjoy keeping a balance between player's fun and lack of failrp/minging. I believe that failrp takes away from the validity of a seriousRP server. Lastly, one of my overall goals after becoming admin is to one day be able to start strategic events for the battalions/companies/squads that rarely get deployed.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I enjoy skateboarding, adventuring to abandoned buildings and landmarks (urbex), i'm really into coding (mostly for gmod as of right now), i'm a musician (guitar, drums, bass), and I play airsoft only to name a few. I go to different cities for military SIMS & airsoft tournaments as well. While i'm at those cities I try to find new breweries to try, along with abandoned places. My favorite place I have explored is Japan's Dreamland, a Japanese knockoff of Disney's Disneyworld/ Disneyland.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, on Undermine Gaming, Refugee Gaming, and on my own server (which is not around anymore)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 96 hours as of my posting of this staff app.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: I am not.