How does the rep system work?

Rep is gained through reactions.

reactions like funny, winner, agree, and friendly will gain rep, as for dumb, disagree, and late are negative rep.

Post count is put towards your forum ranking, on my profile it’s something marshal, that’s because of my post count.

as for my 1400 rep, that’s because of reactions.

Edited by Bbstine

52 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Rep is gained through reactions.

reactions like funny, winner, agree, and friendly will gain rep, as for dumb, disagree, and late are negative rep.

Post count is put towards your forum ranking, on my profile it’s something marshal, that’s because of my post count.

as for my 1400 rep, that’s because of reactions.

Does each different reaction give a different amount of rep; or do each one give or take one rep?

Also the forum ranking, is there a public thing that says how many posts for each forum ranking or is it just guessing?

1 minute ago, OkamiHybrid said:

Does each different reaction give a different amount of rep; or do each one give or take one rep?

Also the forum ranking, is there a public thing that says how many posts for each forum ranking or is it just guessing?

It’s just when you reach a certain amount of posts, I don’t know exacts but @Ron can probably answer that for you.

when it comes to rep it’s only one point positive or one point negative regarding the specific reactions, no certain reaction will give you an extra point.

• Winner 1

Head Admin

firefox_lE9sPMy5oQ.pngfirefox_63G0P0fuI9.png

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Damn. I had like 600 rep but due to the change, I got put down to 200 for some reason. Didn't do any of that stupid rep farming thing either. I could have been REVERED. 

Real talk, not a huge deal. Just 'mah haurt, my feelz'. 

spacer.png

Edited by Jagger
Making it a bit more clear I'm joking around

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Head Admin
9 hours ago, Regional said:

Wait wait wait so you're telling me if I spam hard enough I get promoted to Marshall  

Lmao maybe

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Retired Founder

Basically what Rohan posted.

I haven't made a changelog yet as I'm still touching up a few things but the images above reflect the "new" reputation and title system which replaces the old forum titles.

z5dGuiK.gif