Adding these maps.

Rohan

Head Admin

Name: Rohan | Obama

RP Rank: Captain

Suggestion: Add these maps to the event server 

Implementation: Adding it to the event server workshop pack and map list.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1310812021&searchtext= - rp_bremergard_forest
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572373847&searchtext= - gm_boreas
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1307357127&searchtext= - gm_balkans

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:

Slots: 

Pay:

Description:

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: It could help with diversity. These maps are each unique with their state of weather, lighting etc making it open for new ideas. 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 could have some fun events come out of those maps 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

This makes me very sad @Scribbles

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

gm_balkans - Already Exists on the Event Server, so no real need for a vote. Still remember when someone got to the nuke controls and blew up our main base during one deployment.

gm_boreas - Amazing map that I've used extensively to test how it would handle. Large Skybox for Starfighter Battles and Capital Ships, fairly linear paths though diverse enough to keep events creative, sprawling underground facility with plenty of areas to explore and utilize, and just overall a very carefully made map. +1

rp_bremergard_forest - While a map that clearly has a lot of work put into it, not sure how well it would translate into a Star Wars setting. -1

- 104th PLTO Major Keldeo | Jedi Mythos Master Kellyn Deo | Jedi General Plo Koon

57 minutes ago, Shiny Keldeo said:

gm_balkans - Already Exists on the Event Server, so no real need for a vote. Still remember when someone got to the nuke controls and blew up our main base during one deployment.

gm_boreas - Amazing map that I've used extensively to test how it would handle. Large Skybox for Starfighter Battles and Capital Ships, fairly linear paths though diverse enough to keep events creative, sprawling underground facility with plenty of areas to explore and utilize, and just overall a very carefully made map. +1

rp_bremergard_forest - While a map that clearly has a lot of work put into it, not sure how well it would translate into a Star Wars setting. -1

- 104th PLTO Major Keldeo | Jedi Mythos Master Kellyn Deo | Jedi General Plo Koon

I agree on the perception that forest isn't SW friendly. Though one could coin it to be a primitive planet set by an isolated human civilization. 

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

On 11/11/2019 at 2:21 PM, Shiny Keldeo said:

Gonna have to agree with this regarding forest.   An server I used to admin on a medieval rp used this and I can tell you 100% this wouldn't fit in a Star Wars setting at all.   It's a cool map, but very very medieval.   Even more primitive planets in star wars lore didn't go full on medieval.

Gonna +1 everything but rp_bremergard_forest

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.