CWRP - Ignis's Staff Re-Application

Ignis

RP Name: Omega Two-Two "Atin"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50442193

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: NA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): That's a no chief

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I failed to meet my quota for CC trainings due to a misunderstanding on my part and was removed as a NA

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to be a more active member and become more well known within the community. Especially with joining SO BDE, I want to be able to help out my fellow squad mates with the various things a staff member can do, and I want to have more efficiency with training CC's and helping players understand how the server works. I love this server, far more than all the other CWRP's I've been on and I want to show my support and appreciation more so than with just paying you guys money (lol). I also understand what it takes to become an admin and wish to redeem myself for my previous actions and I feel as if I would do well within the staff team. I have big plans for my career on here and I see this as another step in my journey.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Absolutely.

Edited by Ignis

Just remember that staff is for all the server and not just your SOBDE buddies and you should do fine. 

Also change the name of this to Reapplication 

You are a nice guy and I have had the pleasure of having you in the 21st and working with you on numerous occasions. Has good potential in the staff team.

+1

Edited by Gadget
Added reapp

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

5 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Just remember that staff is for all the server and not just your SOBDE buddies and you should do fine. 

Also change the name of this to Reapplication 

You are a nice guy and I have had the pleasure of having you in the 21st and working with you on numerous occasions. Has good potential in the staff team.

+1

I can't seem to figure out how to change the topic title, could you help me? (Forgive me Gadget senpai)

1 minute ago, Ignis said:

I can't seem to figure out how to change the topic title, could you help me? (Forgive me Gadget senpai)

Edit button at the bottom of the original post message should do it. 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone