CWRP - Hobo's Staff Application

Hobo

RP Name: Hobo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87007506

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been apart of this community since it's start. The server and everyone on the server means so much to me and always has. I have been staff before and miss it. I would also love to eventually become a game master. I came back to the server a few months ago after about 6 months of absence. I gave myself a little bit of time to see if i was going to want to become staff again and now I definitely want to.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I grew up playing video games so I've always loved them. I started playing SWRP late 2016 on Icefuse and transferred over to Synergy when the server started. I am a total nerd and I may not know the most lore but always love to learn more.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes on this server and Icefuse

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  Not sure exactly how much time but it's well over 75 hours. I have 1500 hours on GMOD and most of it is SWRP

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Ah Hobo, I remember when you came back  to the server, shortly before GM get Jet troopers  back, you activity was patchy then as you got back onto the swing of things but not you are one of the more active officer of the 91st as well as a very friendly and approachable guy.

+1

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Head Admin

Congratulations you were accepted to the Staff Team
Welcome!

Good Luck on your journey

// Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander