Hummus

Tinovious

Just now, traditional said:

what the hell is hummus

Hummus is a Levantine dip or spread made from cooked, mashed chickpeas or other beans, blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and garlic. It is popular in the Middle East and Mediterranean, as well as in Middle Eastern cuisine around the globe

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

1 minute ago, Tinovious said:

Hummus is a Levantine dip or spread made from cooked, mashed chickpeas or other beans, blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and garlic. It is popular in the Middle East and Mediterranean, as well as in Middle Eastern cuisine around the globe

oh.. i remember.. I tried this shit and almost threw up

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

1 minute ago, Tinovious said:

YOU FUCKER

13 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

I don’t mean to get political or anything but what the fuck is hummus

Something Divorced men In their 30’s eat on their bread to cope with loneliness 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was