Name:

Bleach

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:156107399

How Long Have You Played On The Server (Hours):

5240:22:03 

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 

How good are you communication and leadership skills:

My  communication and leadership skills i would say are very good. I've been a Game Master a couple of times throughout my time on Synergy so i feel like my skills in both Communication and Leadership are fairly good. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program? 

Da

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

Well i have a few ideas for events.

1st: A group of 3 Troopers (of high ranking) are captured by an Ancient Sith Cult thought to be eradicated by the republic years ago appears from the crystal caves. They have been woken up from a Group of Jedi who were practising the ways of the sith. Unknowingly the 3 Jedi summoned an army and the armies leader was none-other than Darth Revan and his pupils know as the 'Revanites/Order of Revan' The order of revan awake inside the Crystal caves and immediately all Jedi at the temple start to feel cold. A a mixed group of jedi and troopers(of high ranking) are taken by the cult and are brought into the Crystal caves and they are captured. The only clues that the other troopers have is that they were at Slate and when they arrived at slate they saw a trail of blood leading inside the caves. While the troopers are locating their missing troopers and jedi, Revan and his group being to preform a ritual to summon an army of undead. Once they reach Slate and see the blood, Revan has completed his ritual and an army of the undead begins to attack Slate and the Main base. Once they  "defeat" Revan and his cult they rescue the missing jedi and troopers and bring them back to either slate or main base and tend to their wounds.

2nd is a two part event:  The CIS led by their Super Tactical droid Aut-O have found the main republic base on Anaxes. Aut-O wants to test out his new EMP but it isnt just a standard EMP, this EMP is special, because it won't effect CIS Droids. The Flagship accompanied by two CIS Frigates warp into the Atmosphere of Anaxes and make their way to the base they drop the EMP in the courtyard of the Base and detonate it. The base goes into lockdown which means that all crucial points of the base get sealed and nobody can enter that location until the power comes back on. So they will have to improvise and find a different way to get into the HMC and fix the generator. Meanwhile at slate the 501st along with R2-D2 notice a frigate above Slate and on that Frigate is an army of B1s B2s and the newest B3 Ultra Battle Droids. The droids wipe out whatever 501st is there and they capture the R2 unit and put him on the shuttle. Back at base Aut-O sends in his army of battle droids and start attacking the base. During this someone will find a way to get into the HMC fix the power and everything will turn back on and go out of lockdown. They push back all the droids Aut-O and his remaining frigates warp out of the System will R2 still aboard Aut-Os Flagship. END of Part 1

2nd Part Two: The republic think they have found where the CIS and Aut-O are located. The republic send all of the Attack Battalions (212th, 501st and 187th) to bring back the missing droid and reach him in time before Aut-O extracts all of the data from the Droid and sends it to Count Dooku. They enter the system and are immediately greeted with AA Guns firing at the LAATs. Once they reach the surface of the planet they clear it out and find the main base. Once they find the main base they storm the planet and locate the missing Astromech and bring him to safety with all of his data still intact. They kill Aut-O and all of his forces scattered throughout the 5 planets they think R2 is on and bring him back in one piece. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Couldnt find any ;(

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Head Admin

poopyhead haha

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

Having more GMs isnt a bad thing! +1

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

You were accepted a while ago.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander