Is it over?

So I want to ask some of your guys opinions. Recently the new Star Wars trailer has come out, and it shows promise, but with Disney I don’t know. Do you guys think that if this flops then Disney had ruined a amazing franchise? I personally think that people gave the prequels to much shit. That caused George to sell the company. I would have loved to see George do a sequel trilogy rather than Disney. 

Give me some your guys opinions

Former: Liaison

With all the new movies, it's easier to look back and appreciate the sequels for what they are. Despite the shitty writing at times, they are Star Wars. The new movies... not so much. Personally, I think there's a high chance that Disney doesn't only ruin the franchise, but also drags down the character of Palpatine. (They've already fucked over Luke Skywalker) 

Basically, neither I nor anyone I know have any real hope for the franchise anymore. 

Honestly, its pretty easy to tell the reason why their ending the skywalker saga is so they can push more movies out to make more money, really the only decent SW film we've gotten from disney has been rogue one. However I don't believe they will ruin the franchise necessarily, as the mandalorian and the other SW related content on disney+ (cough obi wan) seems promising. 

• Agree 1

When I truly love the content I will watch whatever they put out. I used to watch the filler of Naruto all the time. I think that the only actual problem I have had with any content put out for Star Wars was Episode 8, which I felt was trash, despite having it's moments. I grew up with the Clone Wars animated show and the prequels. I don't think they are ruining it, just some poor decisions as of late.

• Agree 2

With the comics being released now a days, their bringing Palpatine back to his former glory, as well as Vader and even Luke. 
so if they fuck up the next movie it doesn’t really effect me.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was