CWRP - JigSaw Staff Application

JigSawPuzzleZ

RP Name: TRO DU MEDL 1SG JigSaw

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80667274

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I’d love to be an administrator due to the fact that I’m active and I think I can help the server grow and change for the better. Truth is I love this server and I love the community and I’d love to help make this server a better and more functional place. (Not that it isn’t right now) I’d be more than willing to train people and love the idea that I can train anyone and get them whitelisted as I get on during odd hours sometimes and see frustrated CCs that have been trained again and again with no admin to whitelist. I’m passionate about making the server grow and love to get new people all set and ready to go. I think If I get Admin it would help greatly with my trainings as a TRO and MEDL because the only thing stopping me from doing all that independently is my lack of administrative abilities. I really just enjoy helping people on the server and making things run smoothly. I think it would be amazing to help out with events and possibly do my own little events just to give people more things to do especially in those odd hours when Staff gets thin.I could make a difference on this server and I’d love to make everyone happy and have a good time while they play.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Josh and I’m going for my General Studies in college right now I’m gonna transfer to another college and go for my Architecture Degree. I sell Exotic Coral online and in person and I love to be with my girlfriend. I’ve been told I’m a people person and easy going. I love to help others in general whether it’s in a game or in real life I like to think it’s in my nature. I hate toxicity and would love to snuff that out as much as I can given the chance. I also have a big heart when it comes to caring about people and making sure they are okay.  I love Darksouls so much it has to be one of my favorite game series and I’ve got so many hours into the games and I don’t regret a single minute I played it. Except when fighting Artorias in DS1 that gave me depression. Also side note if you ever need someone to talk to about anything I’d be glad to talk to you I love making new friends. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? A very long time ago I used to admin some DarkRP servers.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  240 Hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

• Agree 1
Banned

+1

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 will make a good Staff

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

Head Admin

Your staff application has been accepted for interview

Contact an HA by  10/30/2019 or you will be denied

// Locked

// Moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

Head Admin

Accepted a while ago

// Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander