CWRP - Beasts's Staff application

Wheezy

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: TR Rancor ARC RT MSG Beasts

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106026873

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be staff because i love helping people. Recently ive seen people putting in OOC that their tickets were being ignored (not that the staff team ignores tickets). I would really like to help out with that and help the people who need it. Ive been staff before on previous servers and loved helping others. It makes peoples day to get help and it makes my day helping other people. It has been a while since i was a staff member and want to get back into the swing of things. I have been on synergy for a good amount of time and want excel more than what i already have as a trooper. I want to help everyone that needs anything within my power to do so. I love the community and i think its time for me to step it up a notch by joining the staff team. I want to help as much as i can for this server its a second family to me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): There's really not much to know about me. I am a very helpful person. I am determined towards my tasks I can get things done when they need to be done no questions asked. Also the only thing that gets on my nerves is when people talk over me. If you don't do that I am a pretty chill guy to hang out with and a good overall person to get to know.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a staff member on icefuse Jedi Vs Sith twice.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 114 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No i am not

Also before i press submit wanted to say thanks to everyone that may +1 this or -1  this i appreciate the feedback whether i get accepted or denied its good to learn from what i did wrong on this application.

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Hey man, I get it, my name is awesome (Beasty). Love that you copied it ;). I mean you even copied it on IFN’s Jedi vs. Sith and now here! All jokes aside, I’ve seen you on the server quite often and I don’t remember seeing anyone have issues with you so that’s always a positive. I like the staff app as well. +1

10 hours ago, PartiallyBeast said:

Hey man, I get it, my name is awesome (Beasty). Love that you copied it ;). I mean you even copied it on IFN’s Jedi vs. Sith and now here! All jokes aside, I’ve seen you on the server quite often and I don’t remember seeing anyone have issues with you so that’s always a positive. I like the staff app as well. +1

wdym you two both copied my name

• Agree 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Banned

Beasts is a great guy. He always like to help the new recruits in Rancor if they have any problems. 

I have doubt in my mind that he will do the same with new players. 

good luck man +1

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

Head Admin

Your staff application has been accepted for interview

Contact an HA by  10/30/2019 or you will be denied

// Locked

// Moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• 2 weeks later...
Head Admin

Denied due to not meeting with a HA before given date. 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander