CWRP (Migo)'s Ban Appeal

KMOX4

RP Name/Steam Name:PVT Migo
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:210154522
Date of Ban:6/2/19
Length of Ban:PERM
Offense:4+ Bans
Banned By:Not Known
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:I Have reach the rank of admin in Icefuse roleplay, and have ban people for rulebreaking, Which can be many things. but its mostly crs and cts dropping the hard r. I have also done really well being active on that server. able to do all my quotas as best as I can, Been hosting alot of events, which somepeople like. I have also reach the rank of Trainer Intuscutor, which was a goal for me. I have also recurited people into staff, making sure they are not minges, and are taken the staff job serious. I hope you guys understand now, I have been able to change, I hope you guys are been doing well. 
Evidence to support your claims: http://prntscr.com/plik6l http://prntscr.com/plikdi

•  
  • Winner 1

This is like the millionth appeal my dude, you’re doing well on icefuse. I agree with A A ron 

Edit: Migo has been given multiple chances across many battalions the fact that he’s doing well on another server and uses that as a reason to come back here in everyone of his appeals just doesn’t sit right with me. 

Edited by Kronos Jones
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 you’re doing good on IFN and let’s just say Synergy and Icefuse DONT have the best relationship so you could easily get unbanned and cause drama on the server also what Aaron said

• Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

-1 why lose the progress on IFN just to come here and possibly fuck around or if you really are coming here to play then why are you just giving up your progress on IFN like i said 

Also Giving negative rep really doesnt help your case when trying to appeal 

Edited by SmallJeff
Banned

denied no voids

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.