Morning Troops!

Hey guys! My name is Campo, I used to play this server with some buddies last year under the name Bakugo in the 41st.

Now that I am back however, it is because the community I played on died and I knew this was a place where people took their RP seriously.

So I joined Rancor! And being a former Rancor CO of 3 years on other servers, I must say I am impressed! I look forward to serving with all of you however and getting to know more people.

Anywhom, I did come with (errr...well brought) this huge group of other great guys from LN (the server I came from) here, so you will probably see me hanging around them.

It will be great to see what this server has in regards to its leadership, community, events and experiences, and I look forward to every single one of those things listed.

Being a former Head EP (Basically a head of the event making department) on LN I am always down to come up with some cool ideas so if there is an event suggestion forum I will probably be posting in there!

Anyways, it will be great meeting you all, please come find me in game and say hi, I already recognize some of my old friends from other servers (looking at you Ignis).

See you all on base and feel free to hit me up at any time! Happy to be apart of this community!

1 hour ago, CampoAC said:

Hey guys! My name is Campo, I used to play this server with some buddies last year under the name Bakugo in the 41st.

Now that I am back however, it is because the community I played on died and I knew this was a place where people took their RP seriously.

So I joined Rancor! And being a former Rancor CO of 3 years on other servers, I must say I am impressed! I look forward to serving with all of you however and getting to know more people.

Anywhom, I did come with (errr...well brought) this huge group of other great guys from LN (the server I came from) here, so you will probably see me hanging around them.

It will be great to see what this server has in regards to its leadership, community, events and experiences, and I look forward to every single one of those things listed.

Being a former Head EP (Basically a head of the event making department) on LN I am always down to come up with some cool ideas so if there is an event suggestion forum I will probably be posting in there!

Anyways, it will be great meeting you all, please come find me in game and say hi, I already recognize some of my old friends from other servers (looking at you Ignis).

See you all on base and feel free to hit me up at any time! Happy to be apart of this community!

What up Campo it's Bobabola

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned

Welcome bro! 

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1

r4ymo.gif