Yes I am VIP

Timezone:

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What was your previous staff rank:

SA

Are You Currently Staff on another server (TTT or SCP):

Nope

Why did you leave the staff team:

I was getting really burnt out from the server plus lots of IRL things came up. I also broke my wrist so that really was on of the main reasons why i left the staff team and the server. Also lots of Personal things. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team:

Well. Ive gotten back into the server and ive actually enjoyed the server. I wanna come back and get my rank back so i can make some more Events or encounters. Thats one of the main reasons why i want to come back. Because ive seen people complaining about the lack of events or just something to do in general. So i wanna come back. And start making events let people enjoy the server. Also deal with some of the people who minge on this server. Ive got lots of experience with being Staff not just on this server but on others.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will need to be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices:

Yes, Yes i do.

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

-1 he grew up no longer a squeaker. Hell nuh +1 legit this did recruited me into the 501st on my 1st day on the server.

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

Your staff application has been accepted.

Welcome back Bleach !

// Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander