Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:42584104

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?:
Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):

No

Why did you leave the staff, team?:
I left long ago because I had too many IRL obligations and later resigned from the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:
Seeing as the Server has been lacking with members of staff. My Commander Cody / Nade encouraged me to go for staff. I also wish to join the Game Masters Program, as I can contribute a lot to quality events -- as well as some great GMs like Killjoy/Scribbles/Synster/Neptune/Thegan etc. have inspired me to go for the Game Masters Program.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
Yes I do understand.

Edited by Jagger
Words.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Awesome Guy, its a understatement to say he would make a great addition to the Staff. +1

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

2 hours ago, Scream said:

+1 really friendly guy, I would almost say my first friend on the server from when he trained me on engi and we talked about swtor for an hour

I'm resubbing this friday. Let's get back to that talk sometime!

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

+1, Known this bloke for a hot minute and his mentality never changes unless you taste like a wet cloth, which is a spewin moment if you do. Excellent canidate.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

+1 i need some else to build the dupes for every battalion 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

I forgot, you were accpeted

// Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander