CWRP - McFishers Staff Re-Application

McFisher

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: McFisher

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:455161689

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:

What was your previous staff rank?: Vet. Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope.

Why did you leave the staff, team?: so I left as at the time there was lots of unnessacery drama. And I got abit annoyed at something that in all fairness wasn't needed. and I think I just broke and like snapped and just resigned from everything. also it was because I didn't think I had a future in the staff ranks as HA didn't look promising because everyone thought I was a minge. and starting college and a girlfriend got me like uuhhh im busy sorry and quite stressed. but im fine now.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: well I asked someone if I could get around a month BL from all batts as I thought to myself im kinda batthopping. I told t hem something I had done around 5 months ago expecting around a month BL to let myself ease off. ended up being perma BL from most things. I lost a lot of friends and stuff Like My BO etc. and something happened not long ago which really got me in the mood for this server and wanting to get back into it. im trying my hardest to NOT minge at all. and id like to prove some people wrong that all I am is a minge. I think becoming staff will help me to prove this and become the best I can. and also Early EU times again SAs are quite low so an extra hand is good. id just like to apologise for everything and earn my stuff back and give myself rep as not a minge. all criticism is taken and I will try my best to stop mingling as I have started being serious RP. (For those wondering yes Thursday was a really off day and all I can do is apologise for me and my friends actions.) Ik if I get denied ill have to wait 30 days and I am read to as this might be abit too early.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Sorry about my bio thing at the bottom lmao idk how to change it now. 

Edited by McFisher

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

-1 you almost got arrested a few days ago, i haven't seen any change from you at all, and you brought the drama to yourself due to the fact that you were in mutiple battalions at the sametime

• Agree 3

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Piff said:

-1 you almost got arrested a few days ago, i haven't seen any change from you at all, and you brought the drama to yourself due to the fact that you were in mutiple battalions at the sametime

Hey. Yeah Thursday was a MASSIVE hiccup In the road and now I realise how that affected me. I know I should've of don't it and on a trip of good. and I didn't mean to cause all this drama. all I meant to do was get a month BL from all Batts for a short while. I didn't want it to get this escalated but thank you.

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

-1 Your not ready to come back to staff in my opinion. You keep getting arrested and stuff. Until I see any changes my vote stands. 

• Agree 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

+1 Yes he was arrested recently, but he admitted to it and claimed it was a wrongdoing, he does have intentions to seriously play the server again and acquire roles he once had that he can use to then better the server. Within the 21st, he's worked with other players on a fun level and participated where it's needed, I think he is ready to come back to staff regardless of what others may say.

• Friendly 1
52 minutes ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

-1 bruh... I’m just thinking back to when you mass rdm’d the cc room and killed everyone as a vet admin. Sorry man

Erm what 😂. Okay sorry but the one arrest was I Knifed someone I cant remember who but they were a admin at the time I thought it was cubby but cant remember in the cc room. And never mass rdm'd as a vet admin. Can you tell me some more details because I'm pretty sure that has never happend. Thanks

Edited by McFisher

1 hour ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

-1 bruh... I’m just thinking back to when you mass rdm’d the cc room and killed everyone as a vet admin. Sorry man

Find the AR log! But I’ll +1 he has been active recently so no point in not having him

Banned

Nah -1

• Winner 2

r4ymo.gif

+1...I would rather +1 this than -1.  You have been messing around a little bit as of lately but you are still respectful by what I've seen and I believe you have great potential.  Also if you get back on the staff team I would think it would change your attitude and how you act. Depending on what I see in the near future I may change my opinion.

Edited by Rick_
Banned

Big -1 I have really only seen and heard mingey behavior from you

• Winner 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

Your staff application has been Denied

User has voided application through discord dms.

// Locked

// Moved to Denied

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander