CWRP - Sniff Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Null-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Skirata | Sniff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188628909

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I was really burned out because of the amount of retarded work I was doing for no reason

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: There's honestly been a lack of staff no offence to all the current staff that are actually working hard, but there just honestly hasn't been that much staff on the server, like I'll find myself in situations where i'm waiting like 20+ minutes, and it's a simple ticket or whatever. But anyways, I just want to get back into helping the community, by just taking a crap ton of simple tickets, so that people don't have to wait so long, to start tryout, trial etc.. Just in general I want to be taking tickets, especially since im on pretty late, I used to just go around and take tickets that pop up. But yeah, mostly just help out the server by doing staff work is why I want to rejoin. And this time around, i'm gonna be less worried about my rank, and not focus on that as much, and not be worried about what other people are doing, and just focus on myself, and make sure i'm doing a solid job.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE