KnightVR Staff Resignation

KnightVR

Name: Knight

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:488808076 

Staff Rank: SA 

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 10/11/2019

Reason for leaving: I’ve been too overwhelmed with school and just having to deal with some serious problems with myself. I can’t be happy enough to get on and help others in the server. I’m truly sorry that I’m doing this. I love this job but I’m really depress and can’t be like how committed I was before. I’ll still be on the server for once in awhile for my battalion and maybe when I get college vacation I can reapply. 

Farewells: 

@Neptune You been an amazing lad, you deserve to be in that position you are now and maybe even higher. Thank you for being my GM buddy and helping me out. 

@AlienTheAlien Even tho you resigned from Admin already I’m still gonna tag you here lol, also I’m not Thire anymore so KnightVR is back owo. 

@Rocksteady You actually got me into being a GM after seeing your events and taking part of them really sparked a thing for me. Thanks for bring out that creativity out of me. 

I’ll reapply when I know I’m stable enough to get on the server enough and plan out event. I had a document filled with events I had in mind of when I would come back from loa but I think I’ll save those ideas when I come back next time. Thank you all staff members that I meant during this trip and thank you for making me apart of this community even more. I’ll you see you around gamers.

Edited by KnightVR

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...