Disrespecting people on commander reports

I understand that people are passionate about commander reports. But IN NO WAY. Is it okay to disrespect people on the forums.It isn’t grounds to disrespect people. Treat people the correct way or don’t reply.

I was kinda pissed. So if I said some shit that pissed y’all off sorry 

Edited by Twiggy
I kinda over reacted
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 2
18 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

I understand that people are passionate about commander reports. But IN NO WAY. Is it okay to disrespect people on the forums. Don’t shitpost people. Don’t be asswipes. Just don’t be a fucking tumor. It isn’t grounds to disrespect people. Treat people the correct way or don’t post on forums it’s simple 

I see you're new here.

Wait a second not new???

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Funny 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

I understand that people are passionate about commander reports. But IN NO WAY. Is it okay to disrespect people on the forums.It isn’t grounds to disrespect people. Treat people the correct way or don’t reply.

*insert curb your meme song*

1 hour ago, BigZach said:

Please tell me this is satire. You are disrespecting folk while telling them not to.

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin
19 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Believe me, A LOT of people got warnings on those posts for that sort of stuff.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

The server has 2 levels of disrespect 

Defect

And 

Disrespect

Defect is calling someone out for being a bit of a defect and or stupid

Disrespect is using information about said person to bully them or harass them. Disrespect is what will gets you AOS'd, banned and such.

Me calling someone an idiot within reason, okay.

Me going up and calling 41st stupid or Gree stupid, AOS'd.

You saying someones aim isn't very good cos they just accidentally friendly fired someone, okay

Calling that person a fucking idiot and that he should not play the game or he is worthless, that's a yikes and probably an AOS'd.

It's the difference from random acts of stupidity versus just bullying 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

I agree that people shouldn't be throwing shade and insults at people on the commander reports, but sometimes things have to be said if they are really doing stuff wrong. It mostly depends on the context of the statements made in the report if they are satire or suggestions, or if they legit trying to insult and berate someone.

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

Banned

-1 I toxic

• Winner 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.