:Yikes:

Pythin

Pythin

Can we add a Yikes Emoji  to the reactions?

I think it would be a funny edition, and make it to where it doesn’t give you positive/negative rep, and can just be funny kind of reaction to add to a controversial topic, without being a retardo and spamming memes, but People just do it any way smh my head 

Former: Liaison

+1 where’s the Pepe’s tho? 

Accepted my ass.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

This would just be commending people that say hurtful or borderline destructive things to others. 
In some cases, it may even draw people into thinking it's alright to spit roast someone else. Because let's be honest, "Yikes" is usually said after a burn or callout.

-1 Sorry champ.

• Agree 3
10 hours ago, Zim said:

This would just be commending people that say hurtful or borderline destructive things to others. 
In some cases, it may even draw people into thinking it's alright to spit roast someone else. Because let's be honest, "Yikes" is usually said after a burn or callout.

-1 Sorry champ.

That’s true in some cases, but it’s also used for when people say stupid thing. Like a call out and such. It more or So about saying that to when people do dumb things. This would be a reaction showing them that what they said is dumb, or spicy. I get where you come from though. 

• Retired Founder
3 hours ago, Pythin said:

That’s true in some cases, but it’s also used for when people say stupid thing. Like a call out and such. It more or So about saying that to when people do dumb things. This would be a reaction showing them that what they said is dumb, or spicy. I get where you come from though. 

Again, you said it yourself, it's a callout on people that isn't necessary. It'll just stir shit.
We also have "Dumb" for that.

On 9/30/2019 at 9:28 PM, Pythin said:

and can just be funny kind of reaction to add to a controversial topic

Yeah, this is definitely going to be used for this purpose, not being even more toxic to people on the forums

Golden Kappa right here

Edited by Steven_
33 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Yeah, this is definitely going to be used for this purpose, not being even more toxic to people on the forums

Golden Kappa right here

You don’t get what I mean. Like when someone post something kinda spicy, or you know they are gonna get in trouble for it. It’s more or so funny/warning then anything

• 2 weeks later...