Gadget's Staff Re-Application

Gadget

RP Name: 21stKU FT HG Captain Gadget | 21st Padawan Guardian Ragnar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89827130

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left staff team the beginning on summer due to the fact that I was busy with sorting my life, health and money out while also enjoying one of my last summers. This was when I resigned form Bacara also.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Staff team around my time, especially in the week, is a bit lack luster. Events are few and far between, not interesting sim going on, basically dead. I want to help fix that. I used to be a Game Master, until it became difficult due to me being Bacara. I want to help the server become better and fill it with action, not AFK simulator. I am also a pretty good builder. I wish to help re-in-vigor the server for EU players and US players alike,.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

b   r                               u                                                                                                                     h

+1

• Friendly 1

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

Banned

Yay gadget is back +1

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

Accepted an reinstated to Senior Admin!

Welcome back Gadget.

//moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander