Bens Permanent Good bye

Hello Everyone ive been getting on the server from time to time and it doesnt look good anymore i see either people being toxic or causing drama 

THE REAL REASON I LEFT

People Duell on the past and i cant condone that

Also my grandmother passed away

And the amount of favoritisum on the server is bad i know which departments but they'll read this and think alsp it was fun hanging around being here but i cant play here anymore this is ben signing off

• Agree 3
  • Winner 4
  • Friendly 9

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

You will be missed ben and I understand the statements you said.

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Head Admin

See you man, although didn't know you that well the time was great in DU for what it was 😢

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You were great, Ben. Really.

When you commit to something you give your 100% and I never want you to lose this mindset. It will help you out in life -- chase something you love and keep at it until you succeed. And it's very rare, but you're one of the people that I know will do that.

Shame you had to go on these terms, I understand the whole shit on the server as I've seen it all firsthand. After a while you grow numb to it, but honestly probably isn't something that should be acceptable.

I wish you well and hope you'll make contact sometime soon. You have all my Discord info. :)

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

1 hour ago, Regional said:

Favoritism will never be cracked down own tbh cause everybody high up doesn't want someone they dislike into high positions under them. It's kinda stupid cause those people who are the opposite position and could have done great. 

It’s gmod 

there will always be favoritism  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Agree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was