IPhone 11 & IPhone 11 Pro

Piff

IPhone 11 And IPhone 11 Pro  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 minutes ago, Piff said:

I Personally think neither of them are worth the price.

Just like every other year. Social pressure and branding is all they need, dosent matter how shit or expensive the phone will be people will always buy. Bit ironic how I’m reply to this with an iPhone 8 but you get my point 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

They’ve had the same phone since the 7 plus. 

Same technology new name “ let’s flip the dual camera and make the lense bigger “ 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

42 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

Just like every other year. Social pressure and branding is all they need, dosent matter how shit or expensive the phone will be people will always buy. Bit ironic how I’m reply to this with an iPhone 8 but you get my point 

I still have the 7 Plus, For one, I hate the glass back  for the 8 and every other phone after, if you break the back or crack it, it'll cost you a stupid amount to repair it, The camera ,jesus, the quality is basically the same, you can change the quality to 4K from the 7 and after but when you get to the 11, you can't, everything is just a minor change.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Piff said:

I still have the 7 Plus, For one, I hate the glass back  for the 8 and every other phone after, if you break the back or crack it, it'll cost you a stupid amount to repair it, The camera ,jesus, the quality is basically the same, you can change the quality to 4K from the 7 and after but when you get to the 11, you can't, everything is just a minor change.

This is really ironic but today in college we discussed marteting in the music industry and we came slightly off topic to talk about Apple and how they are doing shit, Apple revolutionised smart phones, the first  iphone was fucking crazy but apart from a few changes due to technology advancing they are pretty much the same, huawei has the same if not better shit with a lower price tag, Iphones are a fashion statement more than anything, basicly a epic flex

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

I think I'll be good with the XS for the next couple of years until the software updates kill it due to Apple's poor business strategy.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

7 hours ago, Nade Jones said:

This is really ironic but today in college we discussed marteting in the music industry and we came slightly off topic to talk about Apple and how they are doing shit, Apple revolutionised smart phones, the first  iphone was fucking crazy but apart from a few changes due to technology advancing they are pretty much the same, huawei has the same if not better shit with a lower price tag, Iphones are a fashion statement more than anything, basicly a epic flex

samsung is passing Apple in my opinion and more people are turning to them as well Huawei, Huawei is kind of knocked back due to them not being able to use Android anymore, For me i orignally start using Samsung, but change to apple cause back then they were shit, but now i'll prob buy the note 10+ soon due to it being wayyyy better than new Apple devices, Only devices i consider buying are Tablets, Any MacBook, I already have a Macbook Pro and Airpods or any type of headphones.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Piff said:

samsung is passing Apple in my opinion and more people are turning to them as well Huawei, Huawei is kind of knocked back due to them not being able to use Android anymore, For me i orignally start using Samsung, but change to apple cause back then they were shit, but now i'll prob buy the note 10+ soon due to it being wayyyy better than new Apple devices, Only devices i consider buying are Tablets, Any MacBook, I already have a Macbook Pro and Airpods or any type of headphones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C3OXURM8lY

Edited by Mist
Head Admin

iPhone 11: 3 cameras

iPhone 20: spacer.png

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander