CWRP - Scream Staff Application

Scream

RP Name: 2ndAC SGT Scream

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53093792

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST / GMT -5

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  During my time here on Synergy, I have met many people and role played with some of the most wholesome people I have ever met on a gaming community. After being introduced by my IRL friend Unkindled, I quickly dove into this huge, extensive universe and community. I think, in becoming a New Admin, I can make the experience for these wonderful people that I have met smoother and better. I hope to one day become a Game Master and create events for people that are deep both in lore and action. I have been an administrator for other RP communities in the past, and I feel as though my skills in those respects will translate here nicely. I have already fallen in love with this community and I hope that I can become an admin to benefit it. I am here to please, and I have full intentions to make this community better anyway that I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a High School student going into my Senior year. I attend school with Unkindled, and I used to be a Community Manager for arma-roleplay.net (not an advertisement, defunct server) and TLRP. I am a huge Star Wars fan, with 1280 hours on my main in SWTOR, beaten the KOTOR games, etc. etc. RP is one of my favorite things to play, but I also have 3.6k hours in Rust and 1.2k in ARK. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? As I said above, I was a Lead Community Manager for an Arma community with over 1200 registered users.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   As of this morning, 83 hours. But i'm on pretty much 24/7 so by the time this gets a response from an HA i'll be well over 100.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No.

+1 Has the background for it

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Your Staff Application Has Been ACCEPTED 

Contact a HA by 9/12/2019 OR BE DENIED

// Locked

// Moved to Pending 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Your Application Has Been ACCEPTED 

WELCOME TO THE STAFF TEAM

// MOVED TO ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA