Shake

• Management
Management

Neutral.

I like watching the autism

• Agree 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

If you've been following the news recently, you know that I am not making a generalization when I say that Princess Shake's quixotic rejoinders are a source of consternation for those of us who want to act as a positive role model for younger people. However, you might not know that one of Princess Shake's unidimensional arguments is that we need “diversity counselors” to orchestrate our feelings and opinions. Although what I'm about to say may create some discomfort for many beer-guzzling pipsqueaks and the worst sorts of vitriolic loan sharks there are, the fact remains that while he manufactures crises over stoicism, Princess Shake's faction has been leveling filth and slime at everyone opposed to his jobations. Princess Shake's sermons are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, “bunk”—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because Princess Shake warrants that diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors. To that I say, pish tosh and poppycock! The reality is that Princess Shake has boasted publicly that he intends to consign our traditional values to the rubbish heap of immoralism. It's one thing for such toxic ideas to be conceived in the clandestine meeting places of international terror organizations but quite another for them to be promoted as Princess Shake has, out in the open. This development lends credence to my claim that Princess Shake coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his inveracities sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

Princess Shake is out to perpetuate inaccurate and dangerous beliefs about male-female relationships. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. Those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to solve the problems that are important to most people have no right to complain when he and his vassals unleash horrific levels of violence. Forgive me if I ramble; I'm really upset, as I think you can tell.

The objection may still be raised that Princess Shake is omnipotent. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: If I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less testy than Princess Shake. I cannot compromise with him; he is without principles. I cannot reason with him; he is without reason. But I can warn him and with a warning he must decidedly take to heart: What we're seeing is a domino effect of events that started with him stating that he is a model citizen. That prevarication incited his followers to provide what I call harebrained con artists with a milieu in which they can make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. The most sniveling loonies you'll ever see reacted, in turn, by pooh-poohing the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of a lawless coterie of jujuism. The next domino to fall, not surprisingly, was a widespread increase in Marxism, and that's the event that galvanized me to tell everyone that Princess Shake accuses me of being impolite in my responses to his inhumane manuscripts. Let's see: He disgorges his disparaging and arrogant comments on a topic of which he is wholly ignorant, and he expects a polite reply? What is he, scary? Thus, in summing up, we can establish the following: 1) Princess Shake resorts to the wonderfully capacious term “phytopaleontological” whenever he wants to hide the fact that he has abandoned himself to the grossest pleasures and ungoverned fury, and 2) he trumpets hideous fascism laced with dodgy barbarism.

• Funny 3
19 minutes ago, Thexan said:

If you've been following the news recently, you know that I am not making a generalization when I say that Princess Shake's quixotic rejoinders are a source of consternation for those of us who want to act as a positive role model for younger people. However, you might not know that one of Princess Shake's unidimensional arguments is that we need “diversity counselors” to orchestrate our feelings and opinions. Although what I'm about to say may create some discomfort for many beer-guzzling pipsqueaks and the worst sorts of vitriolic loan sharks there are, the fact remains that while he manufactures crises over stoicism, Princess Shake's faction has been leveling filth and slime at everyone opposed to his jobations. Princess Shake's sermons are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, “bunk”—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because Princess Shake warrants that diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors. To that I say, pish tosh and poppycock! The reality is that Princess Shake has boasted publicly that he intends to consign our traditional values to the rubbish heap of immoralism. It's one thing for such toxic ideas to be conceived in the clandestine meeting places of international terror organizations but quite another for them to be promoted as Princess Shake has, out in the open. This development lends credence to my claim that Princess Shake coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his inveracities sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

Princess Shake is out to perpetuate inaccurate and dangerous beliefs about male-female relationships. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. Those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to solve the problems that are important to most people have no right to complain when he and his vassals unleash horrific levels of violence. Forgive me if I ramble; I'm really upset, as I think you can tell.

The objection may still be raised that Princess Shake is omnipotent. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: If I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less testy than Princess Shake. I cannot compromise with him; he is without principles. I cannot reason with him; he is without reason. But I can warn him and with a warning he must decidedly take to heart: What we're seeing is a domino effect of events that started with him stating that he is a model citizen. That prevarication incited his followers to provide what I call harebrained con artists with a milieu in which they can make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. The most sniveling loonies you'll ever see reacted, in turn, by pooh-poohing the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of a lawless coterie of jujuism. The next domino to fall, not surprisingly, was a widespread increase in Marxism, and that's the event that galvanized me to tell everyone that Princess Shake accuses me of being impolite in my responses to his inhumane manuscripts. Let's see: He disgorges his disparaging and arrogant comments on a topic of which he is wholly ignorant, and he expects a polite reply? What is he, scary? Thus, in summing up, we can establish the following: 1) Princess Shake resorts to the wonderfully capacious term “phytopaleontological” whenever he wants to hide the fact that he has abandoned himself to the grossest pleasures and ungoverned fury, and 2) he trumpets hideous fascism laced with dodgy barbarism.

Bruh

Banned
17 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

can we bean the 24/7 twitch emote talk literal inhumane conditions

Omegalol Lolw pepega 4head haha poggers 

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

22 minutes ago, Thexan said:

tldr

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

1 minute ago, Thexan said:

Listen young child, all you need to do is read one or two sentences and you'll get the message

tldr

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!