CWRP - Mason Staff Application

MasonA

RP Name: TR GC ARF CSM Trapper/Mason/ Jedi G Padawan Mason / Base Ops SSG Mason

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121089110

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: GMT 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator : I would like to be an administrator as i believe i would be able to enforce the rules of the server very well whilst also managing tickets that are given to me. I also believe i will be a great asset to anyone requiring assistance in the server if they have a problem. I believe that by becoming an admin i will be able to further extend all of my experience and potentially help out with events and even manage them accordingly. Due to my timezone i will be able to be on when other admins aren't and this will mean more problems and tickets are dealt with. I do really enjoy being apart of the server and would like to make others experiences just as good as mine. With my admin powers i will assure that all sims can operate functionally and make sure encounters and events are accurate to how they are planned

Tell us a little about yourself : My name is Mason and i'm from England and i'm currently doing A-levels and soon to join the British army, i love playing guitar and do enjoy playing Gmod when i can, especially RP. I am quite mad on star wars and i love playing this role play whenever i can as it is so enjoyable and always fun. I am extremely friendly and outgoing and willing to meet and talk with anyone out of my comfort zone which means i will be great with the community and talking to everyone when needed. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have been staff on a DarkRP server before, and have been a NA on synergy before but i was removed because i went on holiday.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  418:43:29.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No. 

Discord: Mason#2710

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

+1, pretty chill guy

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Congratulations ,you have been accepted for an interview! Please contact a Head Admin by 09/06/19 otherwise you will automatically denied!

// Locked 

// Moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander