Synyster's GM Application

Synyster

Name: Synyster

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46300388

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 2010:14:10.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Pretty solid, this ain't my first rodeo in the GM program, partner (ex-GMO).

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yeeeep

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Loooong story short, my first event im gonna do if and when i get GM back, is a General Krell-type event. Gonna start off by deploying attack battalions to the Rishi moon to take back the base from occupying CIS forces, then i'm gonna tell the attack battalions that a large droid force is headed their way, but they're using confiscated clone armor and weapons to trick them. I'll then deploy Specialized battalions and tell them that the attack battalions failed, and that the droid forces are using their armor and weapons to make it look like they succeeded. I'll have totally jammed communications and clones arent allowed to remove their helmets due to the lack of oxygen outdoors. Eventually engineers will discover the jammer while fixing the generators while attack and specialized are engaging each other. They'll disable the jammer, and the two regiments will discover they're fighting each other. They'll then hunt down the Deployment Commander (myself) and deal with the traitorous commander themselves.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13658-synyster-saving-the-442nd/?tab=comments#comment-144491

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13819-synyster-the-rock-dwelling-beasts/?tab=comments#comment-146646

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

Head Admin

+1, be epic with the epic stuff you get as an epic gamer.

E P I C

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 all shit here comes more Event dupes

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

Your application has been ACCEPTED for interview. Report to a GMO by 9/13/2019 or be DENIED
Good luck on your interview ! 😋

@Nade Jones @Poe @Joe

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

This member has passed the interview ACCEPTED

// moved to accepted

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic