Tripoli's Bly (And Synergy) Resignation <3

Tripoli

Battalion: 327th Star Corps ❤️

RP Name: Battalion Commander Bly

Date: 8/24/2019

Reason: I've started to realize some personal issues popping up that are going to require my full attention, most of them referring to relationships and friendships (though I won't go into too much detail) that I've found severed because of my attention to the game. With these problems arising, I want to focus all I can on fixing them, and I cannot do that while being Bly.

Goodbyes: I've written all my goodbyes that I really cared for in a document posted in the 327th Discord. I don't think it'll be necessary to essentially copy paste them, so I'll just say if you care enough, check there. I assure you it's not lightly written.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IeKwf9L_754ZaeX2dmkk6bkJxs16WLOdQGOpVNLGTyc/edit?usp=sharing

But I will say thank you for all the good memories and fun that Synergy and its people have given me. Since I joined in Jan. 19th, it's been a great experience that I'm grateful to have had. So thank you all for letting me have this opportunity, and keep on striving in the community!

Edited by Tripoli
  • Friendly 5

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

Banned

Best of luck man! You were a great Bly 

o7

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

You were a genuine guy and I loved that. You did great in the time you served. Wish ya luck in life.

• Friendly 1

You're honestly one of my good online friends, Like damn dude. I know you told me you were going; But it still hits hard. Who am I gonna listen to DBangz with? So much appreciation for you bro and I'll always keep in touch. Have fun in retirement ❤️

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

4 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

You're honestly one of my good online friends, Like damn dude. I know you told me you were going; But it still hits hard. Who am I gonna listen to DBangz with? So much appreciation for you bro and I'll always keep in touch. Have fun in retirement ❤️

Don't worry bb, I'm always here in spirit ❤️

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

Head Admin

bruh, the singing today in BvB was hella fun tho - Babatunde

o7

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

3 hours ago, Mist said:

you and corvo were the only ones who got the Habibi pass from me, That shows alot of the feelings in between. Fucking love you no homo habibi. Stick by and don't dip

Wouldn't dream of it, my Saudi friend 

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩