LFS Ships (For events)

Rippo

Addon Link:https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1571918906

Description: : LFS is a new ship addon which is really great, flying them is great they are a more updated version of what we have now, the combat is better.... I personally would recommend using them for people however what I am suggesting is using them for events as you can make them fly them selves. This means that event planners don't have to fly them them selves and also means you can have as many ships as you want in the air.

Use the format

Name:

RP Rank:

Suggestion:

Implementation:

Lore:

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:

Slots: 

Pay:

Description:

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other:

Edited by justuscloud5

-1 Trust me this has been suggested like 5 times now and we've come to the conclusion that on the server, it'd cause more severe lag than the server already has to deal with. Sorry I think they're cool and a lot more immersive, but nothing's really wrong with what is there as of right now. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!