Mas Amedda Can crash the server

Bug Type (Server:): Clone Wars / possibly crashes the server

Severity level (1-3): 3

Evidence (if you can): I have no video proof but Qall and Jayarr have both went on the jobs and experienced it, and it crashed with Qall.

Description of the bug:whenever Mas Amedda Gets killed, his camera freaks tf out. spasses everywhere and into the sky box. it he gets defibbed, he either spawns in the sky box un able to move, or in 2 cases it has crashed the server. I thought the first was a fluke but it was not. 

How can we recreate it: Just get stabbed or shot on the job then use the defibs.

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

6 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Why are you dying as mas amedda *pepelaugh*

Cubbys mission is to kill me. but its crashed 2 times when ive died. Idk if its a coincidence or not though. still the sky glitch is annoying AF

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

2 hours ago, McFisher said:

Cubbys mission is to kill me. but its crashed 2 times when ive died. Idk if its a coincidence or not though. still the sky glitch is annoying AF

That you for admitting that you have crashed the server multiple times. Instead of a perma ban you will receive a 3 year ban bye

Edited by Arroyo
  • Disagree 1
  • 1 year later...