VOID IM BIG DUMMY

Dennis

Nah gamer im good thanks tho

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

We hope this allows people who might have doubts about Havoc to see the amount of work put into the squad. So many people have contributed to the creation of the squad.

I do have very high standards for my boys as some of you may know if you see us RP in game. This means everything to us right now and we hope the wiki helps show that. Thank you for your continued feedback and support!

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

3 minutes ago, ttv.TheMedicTV said:

I looked at the doc for .2 seconds and almost vomited 

If you're on your phone the color does that for some reason. The wiki page has all that info and more on it

Edited by Trixx

27 minutes ago, Trixx said:

The wiki page has all that info and more on it

I wonder where that fandom page came from, and how it just so happens the names were the same as the ones that DU voted on. :thinking:

+1?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

3 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

I wonder where that fandom page came from, and how it just so happens the names were the same as the ones that DU voted on. :thinking:

+1?

The page isn't meant to be official Star Wars lore we assure you. I made the page so we had something that looked professional and really good with all the information that people needed to know. In no way were we attempting to pass this off as lore, if that is what it seems then we apologize.

• Winner 1

So you are passing off fandom not really even legacy as it would of had a page already, as lore. 

1 Lore is not a term you give something, lore is assigned via books and comics, this is fandom.

2 I dont really care about this and I dont mind its existence as long as I dont have to deal with issues with EOD and other shit like that. But I assume most have the same reservations.

Shame I have to think of a new name for a second clone as Gambit was my go to fall back.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

3 minutes ago, Gadget said:

So you are passing off fandom not really even legacy as it would of had a page already, as lore. 

1 Lore is not a term you give something, lore is assigned via books and comics, this is fandom.

2 I dont really care about this and I dont mind its existence as long as I dont have to deal with issues with EOD and other shit like that. But I assume most have the same reservations.

Shame I have to think of a new name for a second clone as Gambit was my go to fall back.

You're right about the fandom thing, i just wanted to try and explain it so no one got upset.

In regards to any training such as EOD Havoc will need to get them like every other unit and cannot host anything. They are not an SOBDE type unit and of my boys think that please report it to me directly. The entire point was to give Dooms unit something fresh and exciting.

14 minutes ago, Gadget said:

1. This is something we proposed awhile ago with the old directors 

2. This is the lore that we wrote for them to give the character and back story. So they have something to go off of. Also Null goes off of fandom dont @ me

3. We never planed to have them host anything its just what they are good at. 

9 minutes ago, Egg said:

If we really out here using fanon to get stuff on the server, can we get some love for my boy marek Joseph

https://swfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Marek_Joesph

1. The wiki was used to format everything not to get it in. This suggestion is in pending this is just to show that hey we have shit ready. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic