Agua/Zagreus/Wallus Resignation

Alright gamers you might or might not have seen it coming, however i am leaving the server. Just burnt out of the server so I give all my money away and am dipping, some personal notes below.
Harsh- You were really my first good friend on the server and still are a great friend now. through my time as a padawan and eventally knight initiate it took my 6 fucking trys to get shadow. I still got it though. You were a great mentor and leader and shaped my into the person i am today. You deserver what you have and are one of the hardest working guys I know. Keep leading. #HitSquad.
Skylur- I know you already left but still I can say many of the same things I had to say about harsh as for you. You were a great mentor and as a Shadow Lead got me into the managment position which i fucked up and got kicked out of, but I tried.
FM- A great guy, always willing to teach, and lead, I was there when you got WO and watched you climb the ranks so fucking fast, your work ethic is great.
Ben- Awsome guy, always wanted to help out in any possible, great friend.
Xain- You were a respectable Dickhead, exactly what a leader should be. Great job keep up the good work.
Miller- Didnt know you for too long, however the things I saw you doing in Rancor were amazing, your a great leader, cya big swole.

Anyways, goodbye guys its been a great run and it has been a pleasure playing with all of you.

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Auggers I just saw this :((

You were an amazing guy, and I'm sad to see you go. Have fun away from the server, but make sure you come back sometime :)

07 m'agua

- Harsh

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |