void

Ccmonty

+1

Here's the reason why. If someone is disrespecting the dead (from this community for example) it show's that they don't want to have a place in the community and wants to start trouble and create tension. For example, that fucking guy who named himself Slates Ghost and attempt to MassRDM and mock him had no intention of staying in this community nor had the maturity to respect anyone.

The blatant disrespect I see that is directed towards Slate really pisses me off. People like this shouldn't be in this community.

ok technically it is against the rule already to change your name to x ghost thats considered fail rp 

if you start shooting at a statue thats considered disrespect which is also against the rule the only thing it the joking thing 

I think that wouldn't really fall under anything besides disrespect and consider this if a member of the community was  constantly making jokes about someone 

I actually have an example mike was harassing hayley and was banned 

This rule doesnt need to exist because it falls under other categories of rules we already have 

TLDR. This rule is to specific doesnt need to exist 

• Winner 1
3 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

ok technically it is against the rule already to change your name to x ghost thats considered fail rp 

if you start shooting at a statue thats considered disrespect which is also against the rule the only thing it the joking thing 

I think that wouldn't really fall under anything besides disrespect and consider this if a member of the community was  constantly making jokes about someone 

I actually have an example mike was harassing hayley and was banned 

This rule doesnt need to exist because it falls under other categories of rules we already have 

TLDR. This rule is to specific doesnt need to exist 

Fair point. You can go ahead and deny this then. Maybe just have a rule that anyone disrespecting slate specifically gets perma’d