CWRP - TR McNob Staff Application

BobMcNob

RP Name: TR ST MEDO 1SG Astartes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150237956

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be able to help people with their problems. I fell like some admins don't really do much, and I want to be able to do the things others won't. Another thing I'd like to do is deal with trouble makers and stop idiots from being idiots. Being a shock, I find it aggravating when someone breaks the rules, and being able to punish troublemakers myself would make my job easier. I would also like to be able to spawn things on my own to assist in events and trainings. Basically, being able to help people and keep the server clean of troublemakers is my goal in being an Admin

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I would like to describe myself as dependable and loyal. If you want something done, ask me and I'll try my best to do it. I also see myself as a natural leader, as many in Shock have described me as that. I like leading and over coming problems in a situation.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 323:38:18.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by BobMcNob
RP name changed

+1 but if you are in brig as a shock and the guy calls for an admin don’t take the ticket let another admin come it will go a long way to the other player if they have 2 people tell them the same thing (personal opinion not a rule) but he is always professional when dealing with someone and a reliable witness when needed. I would trust him as an admin any day 

• Agree 1

Staff application accepted.

You have till  8/8/19 contact a HA,
  Or your application will be denied.

// locked

// moved to "Pending"

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin!

spacer.png

Good luck buckaroo!

// moved to "Accepted"

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2